I've stayed in quite a few Long Island City hotels in recent years and this property is as good as any. Staff seemed pleasant enough, although I didn't need any special attention. Check-in was smooth, room was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was more than adequate. It's not quite a Hampton or Fairfield Inn, but for the price this place can't be beat. It's very close to the 39th Ave stop on the N subway line and only two stops from Manhattan. That compensates for an absolutely dreary location, even by Long Island City standards. That's not about to change either as they're building a 7 story self-storage facility right across the street. But if you don't mind the desolate surroundings and looking for a very clean, comfortable and safe place to stay, this hotel really fits the bill.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.