Parking lot is inadequate. OK if you get to and from hotel via cab/limo. If you drive they usually fill up their tiny lot fast. Rooms are fine. Noise from hallway can be annoying. Since there are few rooms per floor it is not too loud too often. Free breakfast is fair. No hot waffle machine. Fairly tasteless buns. Coffee fair. Staff is friendly in spite of all the shortcomings. We had no choice to stay due to a death in the family so we had to stay here a few nights for the wake/funeral. Main road outside is under repair for a good stretch of the way, not sure when paving will be finished. I use the Choice Hotel chain a lot (Comfort Inn) so I don't know if Quality Inn caters to folks with requirements less than what I get at Comfort Inns.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.