“Clean and comfortable, good value” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in Long Island City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Washington Dc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is a keeper. Block with lots of trucks and trains and little else, but an extremely friendly staff and a clean oasis. Nothing fancy. Breakfasts are there, but could use some protein (the pastries and hand made waffles are great). Really good pizza place next door, excellent delivery Chinese recommended. The price is excellent, and if you need a pad to go explore NY (short train ride away) or deal with family (as I did), it provides the place to relax and wind-down.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Koszalin, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The location is pretty good, 2 minutes walk from the subway. The room was clean, towels were fresh, breakfast was included in the price. I had a problem with a wifi though - for a good signal I had to go down to the lobby. The price for the night was around $100, which is pretty good as for NYC. I totally recommend it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights with my fiance room was very clean so was the bathroom the bed was like a cloud one I got in the bed didn't want to wake up breakfast is serve there as well but I hot my fiance to go get me food from the deli up the street one block away is the deli and subway umm it can be a bit scary for some at night but in my opinion I think its because the area has lots of construction sites but we walk from the subway at 315am and we made it fine the staff was great and helpful can hear trains at night but its the city so it didn't bother us great place good price will be back :)

• Stayed January 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We wanted to find a place that was close to Manhattan that was reasonably priced. The Comfort Inn was just perfect for our stay. We were surprised to see that our room was equipped with a flat screen television, marble bathroom floors, climate control, closet, desk area, free wifi, and a comfortable queen sized bed. There were even 2 nightstands with lamps and an alarm clock, although there was a thin layer of dust on the lamp. The room was smallish, but we've stayed in much smaller elsewhere. They even offered a free continental breakfast in the lobby.

For $76/night, this place was the bargain of the century, especially considering it was only 2 stops from Manhattan. We would stay here again, especially if they decide to dust their furniture on occasion.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel when I for a week whilst on holiday in New York. The hotel is a quick train ride away from the main attractions and stops in New York such as 5th ave and Madison square gardens. The price is adequate for what it is, like a few if the other reviews have said though, although being close to the station after dark it doesn't seem to be the safest area to hang out in after, although I never had any problems whatsoever during the time I was there. The morning breakfast was basic and the seating area was very cramped. This is the sort of hotel that is good if you are looking for somewhere relatively cheap and close to the main town and will be happy to the bare necessities.

• Stayed November 2012
Henderson, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

This motel is located across the East River from Manhattan in a largely bleak industrial area. One concern I had was that what appeared to me like neighborhood drifters would enter through the front door and avail themselves of the complimentary breakfast. I even held the door for one of them as he was entering! Otherwise, the rooms are on the small side but maintained OK. My room had a safe inside the wardrobe to lock up my valuables I didn't want to carry on me during the day. There was also a coffee maker and mini fridge. There are some other hotels nearby and the N train stops just one street away for very quick 24/7 access to Manhattan. If you stay here, beware of the train and car noise and also that the closest shopping and eating services are a stop or two north via the N line. If you have a vehicle, free street parking will be hard to find. The desk recommends a pay lot not far away. The desk clerk did provide me with a subway map but didn't have one for the bus routes which could be useful if you stay here. You can find the 32 bus a few blocks south fo the hotel on Queens Blvd and ride it down 5th Avenue all the way to Macy's on 34th.

Room Tip: I'm afraid you're going to hear the train noise from almost andy room.