This motel is located across the East River from Manhattan in a largely bleak industrial area. One concern I had was that what appeared to me like neighborhood drifters would enter through the front door and avail themselves of the complimentary breakfast. I even held the door for one of them as he was entering! Otherwise, the rooms are on the small side but maintained OK. My room had a safe inside the wardrobe to lock up my valuables I didn't want to carry on me during the day. There was also a coffee maker and mini fridge. There are some other hotels nearby and the N train stops just one street away for very quick 24/7 access to Manhattan. If you stay here, beware of the train and car noise and also that the closest shopping and eating services are a stop or two north via the N line. If you have a vehicle, free street parking will be hard to find. The desk recommends a pay lot not far away. The desk clerk did provide me with a subway map but didn't have one for the bus routes which could be useful if you stay here. You can find the 32 bus a few blocks south fo the hotel on Queens Blvd and ride it down 5th Avenue all the way to Macy's on 34th.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Olotels, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.