We stayed at this hotel for five nights basically because it was a cheap option for visiting NYC. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the breakfast is OK for the price.
It is well located for quick easy access into Manhattan and the subway stations are very close by for walking. However the area is industrial and dirty but we felt safe walking back from the subway late at night after a show.
The subway trains are very noisy from the rooms and I mean noisy although I did get used to the thundering rattling of the trains.
I would stay here again due to the cost being a third of the price of a very ordinary Manhattan hotel but the thing you do miss out on is walking about your neibourhood which is so enjoyable if you stay in Chelsea or midtown or the UWS. But that's the price I think you pay!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.