This hotel is really near to the subway and just 4 stations from Times Square. So is a good place to stay. If you look around is not the best place, but I felt really safe there and as it is really near to the subway you don't tak long walks from one to another. I got back from Broadway late at night and felt really safe.
The room is not huge but with enough space for New York. As most of the turists don't spend a long time in the room you will enjoy the confy bed and the clean bathroom. There is a huge TV and a wardrobe. I didn't put my things on the wardrobe, let everything on my baggage, what gives you and idea of the area of the room, I had 2 Giant bags and 2 middle, and I could let everything open and still walk in the bedroom.
The staff were helpful, for new Yorkers... At least they gave us good advices. And the breakfast is good, thinking about New York that is difficult to find a hotel with this.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.