My girlfriend and I stayed here for six days and we were fairly happy.
- Very close to metro station so you're in Manhattan in no time
- Clean sheets and towels every day
- Breakfast was simple but nice. Donuts, bagels, croissants, bread, cereal, oatmeal, bananas and apples. All of it was fresh, except for the apples. The yoghurt was delicious and had three kinds of flavors
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating
- Because of the proximity to the metro station and the lack of double windows there was quite some noise. But we were so tired at the end of every day that we slept right through it.
- Breakfast got slightly dull after six days. The apples were too ripe and not tasty.
- We suspected one of the cleaning ladies used (expensive) bathroom products of my girlfriend. Not sure though.
- Neighborhood looked a tad dodgy, but we never felt unsafe.
Price - quality ratio is excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit New York.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York