The hotel is well located, just a few minutes on subway to Manhattan and the station is a few blocks away. However, you get what you pay for. The hotel is well worn-out. Rooms are small and furniture is all scratched, the walls on the corridors are also needing some maintenance. Breakfast is very simple but is ok for the kind of hotel.The biggest problem is noise. Subway tracks are just by the hotel and they`re not underground. I've stayed at 4th floor and subway's noise was really annoying all long the night, moreover the A/C is noisy. It is almost impossible to sleep well in such noisy environment. Staff sometimes not very friendly. Last point to note: they charge you USD 5,00 per package received. Is is not common for hotel in such category to do this!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.