Good hotel stay. Good size room with all necessary amenities and reasonable cleaningness. The staffs were friendly and helpful. A nice perk is the computer at the lobby for checking email or printing a map. Did not bring along a laptop for the family trip, so this is especially convenient. The breakfast has several good choices including fruit, and the staff constantly filling up anything that runs low.
Location is good. Short walk to subway station under 5 minutes, and the area feels safe. Downside is that the area is kind of industrial / warehouse, so not much choices for restaurant or grocery.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.