La Quinta proved to be an affordable accommodation outside the main city. The hotel was a very close walk to the subway. Rooms were basic and clean. The shower took us a few minutes to figure out. Breakfast was simple, but included in the price. McDonald's and other restaurants are close by. There is a great market with fresh fruit and produce right near the subway station that we stopped at often. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Parking is tight and the parking lot was full when we got there. There is a bridge across the street that you can park under, but you have to pay for parking. We complained about this to the staff and they let us park in a spot reserved for unloading cars. We will stay here again when we go back to the city.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City