Room was clean, staff was helpful. In the washroom you have to pull a gold ring underneath the faucet in the tub to turn the shower on. I found that kinda strange.
We took the subway into town. It took about 1/2hr on subway or a bus took us down 5th ave. That took about 40mins.
Small shops around, McDonalds beside it for a late night snack. Breakfast was pretty good. The only fruit I saw were bananas. Few cereals, bagels, scrambled egg and sausage.
Personally my biggest concern was the commute into Manhattan. Going in was fine but we ended up taking cabs back most of the time. If you are going to take a cab, try going North near Central Park. The ride was the cheapest from there. Average was $20-$30 for a cab.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City