Stayed with my son June 17th through June 20th, 2014. First stayed in June 2011. Excellent location to subway and for getting into Manhattan. Room was clean. Housekeeping left one washrag. Asked for 2nd and was told to call front desk. Had to call twice before I got extra one. Breakfast is HORRIBLE! Stale bread and watered down juices. All the carbs appeared stale like they had been reused and reused. 24 hour McDonald's next door and many places to eat in close proximity to hotel. Front desk informed me check-out was at 11am. Website says noon. Will take that up with Customer Service. Owners are kind enough to allow guests to leave luggage at front desk and return later for them - at no cost but at your own risk! Shower is pretty unusual and I had to call front desk to find out how to run the shower. Housekeeping did not give us soap/shampoo after staying for two nights - UNACCEPTABLE! Price quoted at check-in was not total quoted online. Consistency is important. Spent way too many minutes trying to open door to room each time. Will stay again because I spend lots of time away from the hotel enjoying the city, so the inadequacies do not irk me that much.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City