My only complaint is the curtains. They are sheer & let the light in. Plus they had some weird stains on them that looked like coffee. Other than that, I could not have asked for a better stay. They have free parking (woohoo!), easy subway access, lots of access to food (McDonald's across the street if you don't like adventure), & it was a decent sized, clean room. They even allowed us to keep our luggage at the front desk while we were in the city after check out. Someone complained about the "foreign" people (they don't even have an accent!) at the front desk who make this unlike a LaQuinta. If you only like to stay where white people work the front desk, this is not the place for you (nor is most of New York City). However, if you enjoy good service,you will enjoy your stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City