My wife and I stayed here in May 2013. I was looking for a reasonably price alternative to Manhattan that still involved easy access to Manhattan. This hotel fits that bill. For the same priced we'd be lucky to get a closet sized room on Manhattan. Our room on the third floor was relatively large, modern and clean. The big issue here is that you have to be confident and comfortable riding the train/subway. The 7 line runs right by the hotel, and is 6 stops from Grand Central (15 mins). We lived in NYC in the 80s, so the subways today are nothing we worry about even after midnight. Just try to avoid rush hour if possible. The one negative was the breakfast, which was mediocre at best. If you like bagels or donuts and tasteless coffee your set. After two days, I went to the next door McDonald's (open 24hrs.). I almost hate to review it, because I want this place to stay as is.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LaQuinta, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City