Don't get me wrong, the location of this hotel is amazing. It is two blocks away from the train station for the 7 train. It is perfect if you are staying out late, and coming back without being scared. However, the hotel needs to work on its service.
Let me start with the room. Usually, when you enter a hotel room, I know the air is on otherwise it is too stuffy. We got the room in the basement floor, and the air was not on. Result? A stuffy room in which you cannot even open the windows. I don't think the cleaning crew vacuumed the carpet properly because I could see things on the floor, which we didn't put. It was there when we arrived. It was too late when we checked for me to go and complain to the front desk.
Next morning, breakfast. Again basement floor. The layout is cramped. I am not an interior designer but I can definitely put together a layout which won't create immense crowding. The breakfast options are very little. Yes, I know it is a complimentary breakfast, but I have seen better. They do not restock the food items if they run out. Overall, I regretted going to the breakfast area in the morning.
Would not be recommending or coming back to this place. It is a shame considering the amazing location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City