“One of the best hotels I ever stayed at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   29-27 40th Road, Long Island City, NY 11101   |
Hotel deals
Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 23 hotels in Long Island City
“One of the best hotels I ever stayed at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family stayed at this hotel for the weekend only one day and the customer service was Phenomenal. Tiffany and Cody at the front desk where the best front desk staff I have ever experience want to tell them Thank you for everything and every time I come to New York I will stay here no matter the cost. I work for a Marriott and I wish I work with them at my hotel. This hotel should be very proud to have them working with them they made my stay a very good one. See y'all again soon!!!

• Stayed February 2013

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff make this place 5 stars!
Facilities are very nice, fresh, new, confortable and accessible but people make the place.....
It's been a week already at this place and I have not been disappointed, for that I have to write this review. Tiffany at the Front Desk was delightful since the moment we called to get directions and when we walked in she called out my name (just a guess since we talked on the phone shortly before arriving) and treated us like if we were regulars at this place, very nice lady.
Hats off to Terrence who is an excepcional gentleman, his personality, commitment to serve and respect really stands out.
Keep up the good work and the great attitude!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bratislava, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We have stayed here with my friend 4 nights, mo - fri. The hotel looks great, I loved the décor! The room was spacios (the bathroom, too), but had indaquate storage space, just a small wardrobe, cca 50 cm wide. We had a room on the 15th floor with 2 doubles, beds were supercomfy. The trains are pretty loud, but we were so tired from shopping and sightseeing that it didn´t bother us. The free breakfast wasn´t my cup of tea, no alternative to the too sweet bakery products, only fresh food were apples and bananas. There were some butter, cheese spreads, corn flakes, oatmeals, yoghurts, milk, fruit compote and they also had a wafle maker. But it was free and better than nothing. :-)

Room Tip: Ask for high floor to reduce the noise and have a nice view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Franklin, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Room was clean & comfortable, staff was efficient & courteous. The neighborhood is very mixed, but I saw women walking alone at night, so I don't think it is unsafe. Great access to Manhattan via subway, which is a short walk away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Checked in after horrible experience at the Van Dam location. This is a new hotel, staff is beyond extremely helpful. Everyone is in good spirits...and I mean everyone. Will definitely stay here in the future. Hear the trains but not a big deal.

Room Tip: On 11th floor and great few...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Gaithersburg, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this new property for one night to visit Manhattan. Driving to the hotel is a little tricky the last few blocks but thankfully, valet parking relieved us of our car. The lobby is well decorated and could never be described as conventional or boring. The room was small but nice. The bathroom had no toilet paper when we arrived but a call down to the front desk got us one (1!) roll delivered. Getting to Manhattan is very easy and only a few minutes' ride from Queens Plaza station (a short walk away). Coming back from the station late at night felt a little sketchy but we had no issues. There is a lot of construction nearby but what we heard from the room were the subway trains running. In summary: if you'd rather spend money seeing and doing things in NYC versus on a Manhattan hotel room, this is a good alternative.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge

Address: 29-27 40th Road, Long Island City, NY 11101
Location: United States > New York > Long Island City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
#4 Business Hotel in Long Island City
#7 Family Hotel in Long Island City
Hotel Class:3 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.