Price and Location. If you are in NYC at peak times, you will have some troubles booking anything at a reasonable rate, even using points. We were actually really surprised that the location was great (one stop from Manhattan) and the room was nice, although there was a jackhammer from about 8am-5pm each day, right outside. Not a deal breaker, but tough to sleep.
Staff were nice, and although the breakfast area was way too small, you can take breakfast up to your room and have a DIY breakfast in bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York