Located a block from the subway makes this hotel a convenient way to see New York City. Unfortunately, due to its size the hotel struggles a bit to provide amenities, such as a gym and breakfast. With just one elevator for eight stories, travel to and from your room can be challenging during busy times. The breakfast provided was delicious and plentiful, but the dining area was cramped and lacked sufficient seating. The area is in the midst of a construction boom, with its associated noise and dust, making it a bit less than desirable. Those staying here are not here for the area but for its convenience to city attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York