The room was fine, clean but seemed old. he bed was fine and the view of the East Side of Manhattan good enough to leave the curtins open at night, make sure you are on a higher floor. The public area where just a bit out of date and not attractive. Th breakfast room was too small for the number trying to eat and food was a bit thin. If you need to be in LIC this is a grea t location, or NY rates are too high for your budget his is near transportaton to the City but and not the fault of the hotel no places to eat nerrby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York