“Adequite” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Long Island City
Canton, Mississippi
“Adequite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The room was fine, clean but seemed old. he bed was fine and the view of the East Side of Manhattan good enough to leave the curtins open at night, make sure you are on a higher floor. The public area where just a bit out of date and not attractive. Th breakfast room was too small for the number trying to eat and food was a bit thin. If you need to be in LIC this is a grea t location, or NY rates are too high for your budget his is near transportaton to the City but and not the fault of the hotel no places to eat nerrby.

Room Tip: Upper stories on the City side
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
St. Louis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very close to a major subway stop, which is great, and located amidst million dollar condo developments, though the entrance to this hotel is about as sad sack as any you will find. Rooms are tiny and, at $160 a night, we didn't think it was any great value. The breakfast is a depressing affair.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel is new, so rooms are clean. Neighborhood is a bit rough around the edges but safe. Very convenient to 7 and N train to get you into Midtown, and right off Queens borough bridge for cab ride home. Free Breakfast is good for being free

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean rooms, comfortable beds and convenient to the subway. Only down side was construction noise, but that won't be around forever. Highly recommended for anyone looking for an inexpensive NYC hotel. They also had early check in and held my bag on my final day for a few hours after check out.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

Good enough hotel for our needs, because we needed only a place to sleep. :)

Location was ok, very near to Queensboro subway station which had good connections to Manhattan. Some shops etc nearby.

Our Room was clean, staff friendly and the breakfast, though bit modest, had all the elements we needed (coffee, bread, porridge, fruits, eggs etc..)

I'd recommend this hotel for all the budget travellers who need mostly a convenient place to sleep.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

Amazing staff! Richie and Andre made our emergency stay in New York much more pleasant. My husband had a heart attack while visiting. My daughter and I had to move from one hotel to another to follow my husbands various hospitals. We were so lucky to have found Comfort Inn. They gave us a refrigerator at a reduced rate, and told us our visit could be either extended or reduced without penalty depending on my husbands recuperation. Thankfully, all went well with his recovery. We will not forget the way Richie and Andre did all they could to make us comfortable. They faxed needed information to my insurance company without charge. The ride to LaGuardia was only $20.
My first choice for hotels in the future will be Comfort Inns!

Room Tip: Ask for a refrigerator if needed. Only a small extra charge and well worth it.
Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Brazil
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

I chose this hotel because it is really close to times sq by subway. I find hotel in manhattan to be really expensive and this one was really close to it and a lot cheaper. I thought the room (2 double beds) was good and I have no complaints about the bathroom. I wasn't looking for a luxurious hotel. This was supposed to be a good place to sleep. It was clean and comfortable, Close to the subway station.
However, there is more than one line that takes us to manhattan and I took a while to realise that one of them was express... hahaha... therefore, I could have saved a bit of time on the way there and back, on my first trips... :)
Also, staying in Long Island wasn't as practical as I had imagined because it's not we can't just go back to the hotel and drop a few things (purchases) off, so if I chose to stay outside manhattan again I would definitely take a small empty suitcase with me... :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!