Actually this hotel was chosen by my sis in law....who lives in San Jose....coz we were new to the city...but wow......the hotel was near to the subway station.....jus about 2 to 3 mins walk......as well you get a good complimentary breakfast......along with nice clean rooms....were the room was made everyday and refilling the stuff.....service was soon nice....we loved it...the people at the reception were so friendly.....and must say.....you can get good Indian food outside the hotel in just a 3 mins walk.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York