I stayed in the Comfort Inn LIC for 5 nights in early November,
the staff were fantastic, Madi was especially helpful
the room is small (although I have stayed in smaller in Tokyo) but is reasonably comfy, the decor is dated but hey, its a cheap hotel close to Manhattan so you shouldnt really expect much.
this hotel is really close to 2 subway stations Queensborough Plaza and Queens Plaza (use Queens Plaza if you have baggage because there is no lift at Queensborough Plaza) and plenty of trains coming by, I was able to get to World Trade Centre and Coney Island
I would have liked a fridge in the room, but you cant have everything.
next time I am in New York I will consider this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York