I had low expectations when reserving my room for the Halloween weekend for an event, but the hotel was easy to find, free parking with no worry of break ins, the front desk was more than helpful about what trains to take on the subway and gave is excellent recommendations on places to eat, the subway platform entrance was right around the corner of the hotel. Clean room, clean shower, plenty of towels, quiet guests, nice amall breakfast (orange juice, milk, bagels, cereal, etc).
Overall was satisfied with the hotel and got a great rate with my Choice Hotels Privilege Rewards program.
Would attend again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York