This was our first time staying in a hotel in NYC other than in Manhattan. We came to NYC for our daughter's birthday and since she lives in Queens we decided to stay closer to her. What a pleasant surprise. First of all we took the N train from 34th and 6th and were able to get off one block away from the hotel. The hotel is very reasonably priced and is a great deal for the money. Clean room, comfortable bed, very helpful staff. We were given maps and directions to everywhere we wanted to go by the front desk staff. This hotel is very convienient to Manhattan by either the N or E train if arriving from Penn Station. There is a lot of construction but this an up and coming neighborhood and will become very popular soon. Absolutely no complaints. If you are looking for a reasonable alternative to expensive Manhattan hotels this one is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Choice Hotels so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York