We stayed here for 7 nights and had a great time. Helpful and friendly staff every day. The rooms were a good size and cleaned each day very well. The breakfast in the morning was simple but had everything you need. The best aspect to the hotel is the location, it's within seconds walking distance of Queensboro Plaza subway station which has the 7 line and NQR (both within a few stops of Grand Central and Times Square). Definitely brilliant value for money (especially in comparison to what you can get in Manhattan for the same price) and great to stay somewhere with quality and so close to Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York