During our tour of the East coast of America in Nov/Dec 2013, we had the pleasure on two separate occasions to check into a Comfort Inn Hotel.
Once in Jefferson, New York and once in Charleston, Georgia and I can honestly say that on both occasions, the booking was made simple and dealt with easily by an efficient friendly reception staff.
Firstly, the hotel rates were extremely competitive and fair, and secondly, the rooms on offer were clean, comfortable, smoke free which is a major priority for us the lovely fresh clean room with 2 different choices of pillows was just what we required after a long day travelling!
The hotels were also well situated next to all amenities required to make your stay a memorable one and to crown it all off was the excellent variety of hot and continental food available and included in your costs, within the breakfasting lounge in the morning, well presented for all guests to basically help yourself, with fresh fruit also readily available.
A thoroughly enjoyable experience at very competitive hotel rates awaits the 'last minute' traveller booking a room like myself. And the even have the confidence in their service and product on offer to provide a money back offer if you are not satisfied, however, having stayed at two of their many hotels, I would doubt very much if anyone is not impressed with such value for money that is provided.
I would have to say I had absolutely no complaints and totally enjoyed my stay and would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel group to all tourists/travellers like myself.
Excellent hotels with a polite, informative and attentive staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York