After arriving in NY after 24 hours of traveling across the world, the hotel staff welcomed us, and had no problem with an early check in. A huge thank you Andre!!
The twin double room was fine and clean, with all the amenities.
Beds and linen were very clean and comfortable.
Free Internet worked well most of the time. Only a few occasions we failed to log on, must have been over a busy period?
Breakfast room was very small, but arriving before 7:30, we had no problem for a table. The Free Breakfast was more than adequate for a start to your day.
Staff were all friendly, polite and helpful. I would say even better than many staff in other upmarket Manhattan hotels I've stayed in before.
The single elevator is slow and jerky, and did not instill confidence.
Yes the area has traffic/train noise at night, but what NYC Hotel doesn't?
This hotel is situated in a run down area, however it is safe with lots of people around and convenience stores and take aways close by.
The access to Manhattan is the obvious selling point for this hotel, which was fantastic.
The Manhattan hotels were very expensive over this period. We enjoyed our 2 night stay and have no regrets in booking this hotel for our short transit through NY on our vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Comfort Inn Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.