My family and I had two days in New York, middle of July; we were very happy with the Comfort Inn. The location surroundings is not one of the most exciting but it is very easy to reach Manhattan through the subway, Literally five minutes walk. The people at the reception are very friendly and helpful and the hotel is very clean. We had better time here then the so called five star Caesars palace where staff were rude and not professional. I have no hesitation in recommending the Comfort Inn. You will be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York