I had a business trip to NY in June. My last business trip to NY was in Mar. and I was stayed in another hotel in Manhattan, but due to that hotel has neither free-wifi nor breakfast, so I chose Comfort Inn in Long Island City this time. Though I have to take subway to go to my company, but it's very convenient as it's only turn a corner fm the hotel to subway. It has many kinds of delicious breakfast that I enjoyed them much. Then the most satisfying is that the bedding and pillow are VERY VERY comfy! I stayed in a lot of hotels before and Comfort Inn's are most comfy, it's even better than my owns! I slept very well every night and even want to stay longer time as I was not willing to leave those nice bedding and pillows, heeehe~~ Also the staff are very polite and passional, I'm impressed by their high quality service. Comfort Inn in Long Island City will be my 1st choice in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York