Arrived about 2:30 p.m. to find out the hotel had no adequate parking. If no spaces available on the street (none), we would have to go 2 blocks to a parking structure and pay $18.95/night. We are 2 seniors and unable to haul all our luggage let alone walk back and forth so many times to get our bags moved. We were traveling cross the country from CA and had lots to baggage. I cancelled my reservation and they were going to charge me $140.00, but after arguing they reduced the charge to $70.00. Rip Off! NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York