Stayed here for 6 days and 5 nights when we visited family in New York. The neighborhood isn't the best looking, but it was safe. A subway station is a minute away with trains that take you right to Manhattan. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was a bit cramped, but it was alright since I was with my family. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean. The TV had a good selection of channels.
Free breakfast (yogurt, fruit, waffles, sausages, egg, cereal), and free wifi made it a great value. You can also use the business center to plan your itinerary and print out tickets for free. I would definitely consider staying here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York