I've visited NYC several times, usually staying right downtown near 42nd to be close to everything. When hubby suggested this hotel I feared we'd feel too far from the sights and waste time commuting back and forth. I was wrong. This hotel is very close to the Queensborough Plaza metro, we were one stop away from Central Park, and the hotel is newer and cleaner feeling than anything I've stayed at downtown. We took advantage of the free street side parking right in front of the hotel and had no problems. The complimentary breakfast is typical coffee, fruit, cereal and pastry. Nothing fancy, but it's a nice to start your day. Our room was very clean and comfortable., and the staff members were all very friendly and helpful. I'd love to stay at this Comfort Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York