This motel is a great find if you are seeking affordable accommodations while visiting NYC. The rooms and bathrooms are small, but the property is clean, comfortable, and exceptionally well managed. The neighborhood is rather seedy--our room overlooked a salvage yard, and we were entertained by three drunks' arguing down on the street one morning. But that's the charm of Queens. The subway is one block away, and the line goes directly to Grand Central and then to Times Square. The breakfast is good, but the seating is limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York