Hotel was clean, the front desk staff very helpful and I enjoyed the stay. The breakfast area is on the small side, but the selection was good - and ready about 10 minutes early. The neighborhood is a little sketchy, but it looks to be up and coming. There was a bunch of trash on the street and there were some men camping out to apply for jobs across the street. It is really convenient to the subways and it is less than 10 minutes to Grand Central. Overall, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York