It is one of the best place to stay in your visit to NYC becuase:
1. Just turn left, in 200 yards you will see Queensboro plaza Subway. Line N,Q will take you to all importanat locations in Manhatten in few miniutes.
2. Rooms and Toillets are realy clean, clean linens.
3. Reasonably good breakfast, Fruits, Yougurts, Bread and unlimited cofee at any time.
4. Very good staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York