The best thing about this hotel is it's proximity to the Queensboro Plaza subway stop. It is less than a 2 minute walk. We also felt safe. We traveled with 2 boys 12 and 11. The staff was very friendly. We were welcomed by Sonny. They were also helpful in getting a car to bring us to Laguardia at the end of our visit. It was $25 via their car service. We took a cab on our arrival for $21.50.
We spent 8 nights here with our family of four. The rooms are small. The bathroom counter is very small. The breakfast area is small and there are not a lot of available choices. We were in corner room by Crescent St and 42Rd. The room is not sound proof, more than once we checked to see if the window was open. We were able to sleep well. The bed and pillows were comfortable. We paid about $150 per night.
I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York