The rooms are small, the bathroom countertop is small and the closet is like a cabinet but the location and the staff make up for all of that. I had a problem with my TV the first night so they transferred me to a different room and upgraded me. The staff was very accommodating and even helped me take everything to the new room.
Breakfast is like every other free breakfast so nothing great there. The location was about a block from the Queensboro Plaza train station and is an easy trip into the city, or an easy transfer to Brooklyn. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York