My husband and I often travel to New York City for his work but it just so happened that he had several meetings in Long Island. I was surprised to find outrageously high rates in LI. We visited three different hotels before we finally decided on the Comfort Inn. We've had previous negative experiences at Comfort Inns but this location, however, was quite different. The staff was friendly, the rooms were comfortable and clean. I'd recommend this hotel over other budget hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York