My husband and I stayed here for three nights this past weekend, and we couldn't believe that anyone had anything bad to say about this hotel. We stayed on the ground floor (which is cheaper), in a room with one king bed. Yes the room was small, but for the price of the hotel, what more could you ask for? It's clean, the beds are comfortable, staff is friendly, breakfast was decent and the proximity to the subway all combines to make this hotel great. I would recommend it to friends and family, and would definitely stay there again. We had a fantastic time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York