the area was very sketchy and not safe and very noisy coz from the industrail around the hotel and next to a dumpster. the room was very small and mildewy smell. so we end up buying lysol to spray the room and we saw a bug crawling by the window. plus once you enter the lobby you smell cigarette all the way to the elevator and all the hallways. and we asked the receptionist and she said its a smoke free hotel. that's a big lie! we never had breakfasy coz its always packed and no place to sit in. the only plus side of this hotel is close to the train station. just don't walk by yourself at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York