I stayed with my family in this hotel during our summer visit to NYC. Hotels are very expensive in Manhattan and we chose this hotel to save some money and we were not dissapointed.
The hotel itself is clean and secure, the area where is located is kind of run down but sub station is only one block away and we nevel felt insecure even coming back to the hotel late at night.
The breakfast bar is nice and varied, the area where is located is cramped (just 3 tables) however you can take your food either to the lobby or to your room.
Overall we saved money and enjoyed our stay, I woud definetely stay again and I would recommend it to anyone considering a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York