One block from Queensboro Plaza Station....Gateway to Times Square-Grand Central on the 7, Rockefeller Center, Penn Station and Downtown on the Q and N (no elevator or escalators available). Two blocks from Queens Plaza Station (E, M, R) which has elevators to platform level.
Very accommodating staff...one minor room problem quickly resolved with a swift room change. Good breakfast that includes eggs and sausage.
Check out the Burger Garage (about three-block walk).....GREAT BURGERS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York