I arrived super early without even thinking about it, very sleep deprived. The Front desk personal checked me in early without my even having to ask, so nice! He was very polite, he actually suggested information. The hotel felt good when I walked in. When I opened the door to my hotel room I was so happy. It's very cozy and immaculate! Small, but laid out roomy. It's fantastic for a budget hotel. Very quiet. I will def recommend this to everyone;} There are healthy affordable deli's just across the street and around the corner. Free delivery too! The Train is just around the corner, easy. More train lines are 3 blocks over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York