Stayed at the Comfort Inn Long Island City for 9 days. This is a very good hotel. Heres a few reasons you should consider this hotel for
1) Location, Location, Location: For the price ($154 including tax for 3 ppl, 2 twin bed, would be around $130 or so for 2), you just cant beat the location, one stop to Manhattan. It is just a block away, 2 min walk to the Queensboro station providing 7, N and Q train access to Manhattan and rest of queens. Area is safe. There's a nice food place around the corner, you get all sorts of options for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
2) Clean hotel. In fact very clean hotel. No problem what so ever. Everything works. Rooms properly cleaned daily.
3) Free breakfast. Its not grand, but hey its free and very decent breakfast so no complaints here. You get apple/orange juice, tea/coffee, egg, bread, croissants, waffles, assorted donuts, yogurt, cereals. Eat all you like.
4) Business center is great, check your mails, get your documents printed without any extra cost. Btw, free Wifi in all rooms.
5) Extremely nice and helpful front desk people. They will go out of their way to assist you.
Over all a great hotel to stay near Manhattan without breaking your bank.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Comfort Inn Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.