We stayed at Comfort Inn Long Island City, for ten nights while visiting New York for Macy's Thanksgiving day parade and lighting of the Rockerfeller Tree. We chose this hotel mainly for the price, much cheaper than staying in Manhattan so more to spend on other things.We had a twin room on the 7th floor. The hotel was very clean, comfortable beds, and a offered a decent enough complimentary breakfast, the staff were all very pleasant. We used the subway to get into the city. Queensboro Plaza station is on the doorstep and only took about 10 minutes to get to and from Times Square, we usually came back late, never before midnight and never felt unsafe.in the area. I would stay here again, it is a good hotel for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe, In-room coffee makers all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Long Island City, New York