If I ever go back to New York and have not struck it rich to afford to stay in a fancy Manhattan hotel, then Ill be choosing this place again. A 15 minute walk gets you to subway and 15 minutes into times square. Room comfortable modern and clean. Hotel close to banks good restaurants grocery stores, no its NOT a scary neighborhood, I saw two nice apartment buildings next to hotel. Walk to Costco and you will find a park along Hudson river. Especially great staff like Tanya very helpful. Only recommendation would be more breakfast items like oatmeal and yogurt. I felt very at home here and comfortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Super Eight Long Island City
- Long Island City Super 8
- Long Island City Super Eight
- Super 8 Long Island City New York