I stay in budget hotels ($100-$140) in NYC every week for work. They are almost always next to a subway or highway, and usually fairly loud.
Cons: This gem is your typical low end name brand hotel. 2 story, no elevator, horrendous continental breakfast (danish, cereal, coffee), small rooms, outdated furnishings, etc.
Pros: Quiet - the hotels is 3-4 blocks from the nearest subway or highway and at the end of a street so there isn't even that much vehicle traffic. There are plenty of restaurants of all kinds within 5 blocks. You are still close to the subway, highways, and even Manhattan. The hourly rentals seem to be minimal.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Super Eight Long Island City
- Long Island City Super Eight
- Long Island City Super 8
- Super 8 Long Island City New York