Just returned last night. Will never stay there again and plan to report the isssues that we had with AAA. We had two, two queen bed rooms. The set up is great. Two beds in seperate rooms with a bath and a half. First night there was a mouse in our room. No wonder, the housekeeping staff left their cart outside the room every night with trash hanging on it. Second night found a roach crawling up the wall in the second room and a bug under the pillow of one of the beds. Yesterday morning, after getting out of bed, found a bug crawling on the sheets. Killed the bug and a lot of bright, red blood squirted out. Obviously the bug was some sort of blood sucker. Don't know if it was a bed bug or not because of its size (I think it was too big). One of the ladies that was with us has some sort of "rash" on her leg just above her sock line and she slept in her socks every night. There was really nothing we could do once we were there because if we had tried to find somewhere else to stay who knows what we would have had to pay. We just kept thinking that we are only here to sleep. But the bug yesterday morning did me in.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Long Island City Hotel
- Super 8 Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Super Eight Long Island City
- Long Island City Super 8
- Long Island City Super Eight
- Super 8 Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.