Right next to the Brooklyn Queens Expressway, about 3 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK.
Staff was polite and helpful. WiFi & breakfast, including waffles, bagels etc. was included in the inexpensive room price. Late night parking was full both nights, but street parking was fairly available. Very basic, but clean room with daily cleaning. A few minutes from NYC by subway, at about 25% of the price. Hotel was full of foreign, young tourists who appeared happy with it.
I would use it again for a basic place to sleep for the night, if you don't use any overpriced amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located hotel near the Midtown Tunnel, just four miles from Manhattan off the Long Island Expressway (LIE) Rt. 495 and Brooklyn Queens Expressway (BQE), Rt. 278. The hotel is located 5.2 miles from La Guardia Airport (LGA)/ 9.8 miles from John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). We are at a walkable distance to many popular restaurants serving local cuisine. Hop and skip to Manhattan, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Empire State, Wall Street, Brooklyn, Broadway, CITI Field and Yankee Stadium and many points of interest daily by the #7 train which is just 3 blocks from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Queens
- Holiday Inn Queens
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Long Island City Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn Queens Long Island City, New York