I stayed here last week and was totally disappointed. First our confirmation said we were in a upgraded room, but they gave us a standard room. When I inquired why not the upgraded room I was told they didn't have any available. The man at the front desk was very rude. I asked to speak to a manager and he said she wasn't available. I said I would wait. Finally she was availabe and said she would see what she could do. We got the proper room after she cleaned it herslef. The room was decent, at the time but now looking back I'm sick to my stomach. When I got home I noticed bits appearing on my arms BED BUGS! I read it takes a day or so for them to appear. The bed was hard as a rock worst bed ever.
Also during our stay they advertised a shuttle to the subway well... Only one of our four days the man was actually there. We had to carry our bags to and from the hotel. When asked for the cabs number they gave us a towncar service which wanted to charge $30 for a short trip.
I will never stay here again nor recommend it to anyone. Your better off at the days inn up the road!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located hotel near the Midtown Tunnel, just four miles from Manhattan off the Long Island Expressway (LIE) Rt. 495 and Brooklyn Queens Expressway (BQE), Rt. 278. The hotel is located 5.2 miles from La Guardia Airport (LGA)/ 9.8 miles from John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). We are at a walkable distance to many popular restaurants serving local cuisine. Hop and skip to Manhattan, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Empire State, Wall Street, Brooklyn, Broadway, CITI Field and Yankee Stadium and many points of interest daily by the #7 train which is just 3 blocks from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Queens
- Holiday Inn Queens
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Long Island City Holiday Inn
- Red Roof Inn Queens Long Island City, New York