“Good tasting burger.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 35th Avenue
Transit: N & W trains to 36th Avenue.
Description: The Burger Garage restaurant is a mechanic's garage-themed fast food burger joint serving delicious, high quality burgers, fries, hot dogs, hand-dipped ice cream shakes, dessert and more in Long Island City, (Queens) NY. Kid-friendly restaurant. Gluten free burger and hot dog buns are available by request and the potato fries are fried in designated gluten-free fryers.
Staten Island, New York
“Good tasting burger.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor and thought I would check it out. Burgers are real good. I ordered half fries and half onions. Plenty for one person.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Fort Mill, SC
“Good food and great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Staying in LIC with my daughter we at here 3 times. We choose it as our final meal before heading out of town. The vegan burgers were amazing and they have my favorite fries. I didn't try a gf bun because of all those fries to fill me up. My daughter also had a grilled cheese once. We loved everything. Service was friendly. Fist night their cash register was down and they kept apologizing for taking long; not that we we were bothered. They even gave me some travel advice on our last night eating there. We plan to go back during future visits!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great Gluten Free Burgers and Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I have gone here twice for lunch and really enjoyed it. I don't eat burgers often, but it is a nice treat to have good gluten free buns and beer once in a while. The turkey burger is really well seasoned and you can get half regular fries and half sweet potato fries (we can never agree on which to get and the portions are way too big to get both). The service is friendly and efficient. My only complaint is that I wish they had more seating because you feel like you have to rush a bit to give the table to others that are waiting.

• Visited February 2013
Long Island
“If you're looking for burgers..try here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

On NYE we needed to get food before heading to NYC. Our family and friends chose this restaurant because they were open. We had called ahead and they were not sure they would stay open if they had no food traffic, but they did stay open for us. We ate all the typical fare at a burger place..burgers, fries, loaded fries, onion rings, shakes, sodas and more. Not health food, but if you don't know that by the name of the place, you have bigger issues... They do have gluten free buns and a few menu alterations for food allergies, though that is not their main concentration.

Overall we enjoyed the large portions and fresh cooked food.

• Visited December 2012
Long Island City, New York
“Juicy burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

For almost the price of a Big Mac, you get to eat the real thing! So juicy and fresh, even my kids are addicted to their burgers. Very helpful and friendly staff. Don't forget to try their milkshakes too!

• Visited October 2012